“Leave culture to the hearts of Mongolia’s youths”: "Born in 1973, Sukhbaatar Lkhagvadorj is one of Mongolia’s famous calligraphy artists. He graduated from the Fine Art Institute in 1993. Since then he has been working as a calligraphy artist and “mongol zurag” painter. Below are his feelings and thoughts on patriotism, art, and traditional culture.
“From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank the people who are interested in my art which I created with my whole being and intellectual energy. I wish you all the best in the world. Some people who do not have enough information about Mongolia say that Mongolians are rude and uncivilized people who only know how to hold a whip in their hands to drive their animals. But this is a one-sided understanding and attitude. A lazy person who does not like hard labour may think this way about it. Our great ancestors flourished at one time and not at others for many thousand years. Eight hundred years ago, Chinggis Khan made the first law announcing the official state language for passing on Mongolian culture to the common people. "
'via Blog this'