March 12, 2012

Today I'd go ... to Mongolia

Today I'd go ... to Mongolia: "Every Thursday I like to write about a place I'd love to go, usually in my dreams because in real life I don't have the time or the money. This week, I found a 20-day trip from Nomadic Expeditions to Mongolia.
From the email I received:
It has been 20 years since Nomadic Expeditions stepped out as the pioneer of exceptional adventures in Mongolia. In celebration of its platinum anniversary, Nomadic Expeditions is launching an exclusive and encompassing journey: Around Mongolia in Twenty Days. The 20-day anniversary journey will present an epic journey exploring all four different regions of Mongolia: the legendary central steppes, fragrant forests by the Siberian border, high mountains in the west and the mystical desert in the southern part of the country. Travelers will discover from the diverse wildlife of the G"

'via Blog this'