April 1, 2013

M.Saranzaya: “Perhaps I am a modern nomad.” | Ubpost News

M.Saranzaya: “Perhaps I am a modern nomad.” | Ubpost News: "“I’ve been teaching cross and intercultural issues and communication for a few years, as it has always fascinated me. It has also, however, made me worry about how Mongolian nationalism and foreigners’ expectations fail to meet.”
Sara describes how this problem is most likely a result of poor communication, a lack of trust and a small degree of misunderstanding. “This affects many things including personal, business and political situations,” she adds.
“So I am a Mongolian you see, but have been educated and living in western countries. I want to interpret some of the Mongolian social mentality that has deep roots within our nomadic culture. I aim to explain this to foreigners and create some sort of bridge, especially in business management which is the field I’m studying.”
CEO of the London Graduate School, Dr Kenan Bakht, has this to say about Ms Manalsuren, “Sara is one of most intelligent and highly motivated young professionals that I have come across. She is fast developing as a Global Leading Academic.”
No doubt about that. I’d now like to like to introduce you to the beautiful yet brilliant, Ms M.Saranzaya."

'via Blog this'