April 15, 2013

B.Munkhdul : “I love being informed and in the know.” | Ubpost News

B.Munkhdul : “I love being informed and in the know.” | Ubpost News: "Cover Mongolia News Wire was officially launched in November 2012 by B.Munkhdul “Mogi”. He tells me it’s fundamentally world and daily news coverage on Mongolia,  “leaning towards business because of my personal interest.”
It’s not just Mogi and his growing number of fans boasting about his newswire either. US based financial writer and Mongolian economic and political guru Jon Springer says,  ”To subscribe to Mogi’s Cover Mongolia News Wire is to be informed. There is no better aggregation of news in English about any single country I have come across (from Djibouti to Myanmar, from Bangladesh to Uruguay). That said, an opportunity to talk to him is to insightfully understand how the news relates to the daily life and future of Mongolia’s citizens.”"

'via Blog this'