The State of Children’s Rights in Mongolia during and after Divorce | Ubpost News: "A civil servant in the Khentii Province decided to break-up his family and filed the divorce papers last summer. He has two children. The court papers stated “These two children may not be my biological children. Thus I am requesting a DNA match identification for them. If they are not my children, I will not provide allowance nor will I leave them any property.” It is known that this man has a number of properties, ranging from vehicles and homes. His wife reportedly argued in her file that he is attempting to leave the family without providing them with any support.
However this case ends, the ultimate victims are the children – one way or the other they will grow up with only a single parent; and it is the parents who are able to give their children the things which are worth more than just cars and houses."
'via Blog this'