Mongolia's President Elbegdorj recent visit to Iran and meeting with North Korean delegate | Mongolia Web News: "President Tsakhiagiin ELBEGDORJ gave the following comments to reporters’ questions at the press conference today held on the occasion of the state visit of the President of the Republic of Indonesia, H.E. Dr. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, regarding his recent visit to the nuclear facility in Natant of the Islamic Republic of Iran, as well as his meeting with the North Korean representatives in Tehran.
The President Tsakhiagiin ELBEGDORJ said the following:
For the first question:
Mongolia became a member of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) in 1991 and I attended the 16th high level Summit of the NAM, held in Tehran. During the Summit, the Iranian government provided an opportunity to visit the nuclear facility in Natant to the participants of the Summit and my delegation and I visited the site on September 2.
Mongolia pursues democratic, transparent, peaceful and multilateral foreign policy as enshrined in our Constitution. As such, my visit to the Natant nuclear facility, I believe, shall make a contribution to the cause of maintaining peace in the world."
'via Blog this'